The countdown to one of the biggest nights of the year has begun. New Year’s eve often has people manically preparing their extravagant plans to welcome in the New Year in style. But you don’t have to wrestle with the crowds and be swamped in busy clubs to enjoy your night. Why not spend it with the people you love the most? Bring in the New Year right, by hosting a fabulous party that everyone will be talking about.
If you are planning to throw a New Year’s eve celebration this year then we have the ultimate party guide for you. Invite close friends and family, pop open the bubbly and welcome 2017 in with a bang. You can add a theme or ask guests to dress to the nines for your glamorous event. Whatever theme you decide on, don’t forget to pick up these New Year’s Eve party essentials to make sure your party is rocking all night.
- 1 Fireworks
- 2 Chinese Lanterns
- 3 Photo Booth Props
- 4 New Years Eve Decorations
- 5 Cocktails
- 6 Party Starters
- 7 Silver Party Poppers
What better way to welcome in the new year than with fireworks. Gather family and friends together, wrap up warm and head outside to enjoy the spectacular lights show at midnight. Pop open the champagne and savour the first glimpse of the New Year.
- Number of Shots: 98
- Firework Duration: 60 seconds
- High Level of Noise
- Stunning Display
- Number of Shots: 150
- Firework Duration: 55 seconds
- Very Low Noise
- Stunning Effect
Let go of the past year and welcome in the new, with traditional Chinese lanterns for the whole family to enjoy. Fill the sky with light and watch your lanterns float away.
- Pack of 20 high-quality sky lanterns
- Eco-friendly – made from flame proof biodegradable paper
- Dimensions: 40cms 58cms x 105cms
- Colour: white
- Pack of 10 high-quality sky lanterns
- Colour: multicoloured
- Roughly 20 minutes of flying time
Photo Booth Props
Jazz up your new years eve party with these funky photo booth props for friends and family to use. Take photos to remember and welcome the new year’s in with a giggle. They are simple to use and most come fully assembled so you can use them straight away.
- 26 Wooden Dowels
- 26 Clear Stickers
- Photobooth Masks, Mustache, Hat, Red Lips and more
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 months and up
- 20 props
- 20 Wooden Dowels
- 20 Clear Stickers
- Some easy assembly is needed
New Years Eve Decorations
Brighten up your home with these quirky new year’s themed decorations. Bold designs and chic colours will be the perfect addition to the background of photos and will brighten your home. Get your hands on these themed balloons to make your party sparkle.
- 100 cm in height
- Gold Colour
- Item Weight: 150 g
- Get the same balloons in silver
- Pack of 30 decorations
- Black, silver, and gold decorations
- Table decorations and accessories
- Product Dimensions: 44.2 x 24.1 x 2 cm
No party would be complete without cocktails. With so many different cocktails to choose from, you will be the life of the party with these professional cocktail kits. With shot measurers and cocktail shakers, no party is complete without these important details.
- Including: 750ml shaker, muddling spoon, hawthorne strainer, double ended measure
- 3 flavoured syrups (vanilla, daiquiri and passion fruit)
- Free iPhone / Android app full of great cocktail recipes to try
- Including: wooden muddler, twisted bar spoon, hawthorne cocktail strainer, 2x shot measurers, 19 oz stainless steel shaker
- Professional cocktail set
- Sleek and stylish
The success of any party is always in the details. Don’t forget to add some glitz and glamour to your party with these sparkling additions for your guests to enjoy. No party is complete without these shimmering essentials.
- 50 party poppers per pack
- Silver colour
- Includes 20 sparklers
- 18 inch wooden grip
- Low smoke
- Burn time: 90 seconds
- 8 paper cups per pack
- Cup holds 9 oz
- Dimensions: 7cm (W) x 9cm (H)
- Chic design
Celebrate the new year in style with these colourful and stylish essentials. Keep your guests entertained with fireworks and fun for the ultimate new year’s eve party. Make sure it is the night they will always remember and help your guests start the new year on a positive note.
What do you like to do to celebrate New Year’s eve?